3.08.2013

back on track




It's pretty typical (and totally embarrassing) of me to completely STOP blogging immediately after I decide to share my blog with people. I have tons of excuses including:
  • A week that started in Amsterdam, kept on with two friends in town and ended with a weeknight out that got us home after 5 am
  • Lots of new friendships (!) that have kept me busy...thank goodness
  • The beginning of a German class
  • The worst 24-hour bug I have ever endured
  • The fact that I lucked out bigtime with my family/employers and spend most of my free nights hanging out with them, eating incredible food and drinking the best wine I will probably ever drink. Is this real life?
...but I promise this little project of mine will resume next week. 

Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...