4.02.2013

festival dreaming



I'm trying my hardest to figure out a way to make Glastonbury logistically and financially feasible. There are very few things I love more than sleeping in a field for a week in the name of music, and Glastonbury is the fest that did it first. I was lucky to go to Gastonbury's little sister, Bonnaroo, for five years and had the honor of working for the fest for the last couple of those. If I wrote a coming of age story, it would definitely be set at Bonnaroo - I've made good decisions and awful decisions there, surrounded by my favorite people all while seeing performances by the best musicians I've ever seen. Since it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to the big farm in Tennessee this June (tragedy), my heart is set on trekking to Worthy Farm instead.

Tickets are sold out, but I'm researching other outlets and really hoping that the stars align so I can get my festival fix. Any tips from Glastonbury veterans? This could just be a dream, but for the sake of fully committing to this total fantasy, I've already started planning my total fantasy outfits.


festival dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...