5.31.2013

this is why you're fat

Germans eat a lot and they drink even more. Turning down food or drinks will undoubtedly result in questions about what I've already consumed today or the contents of my uterus, so I've decided to fully commit to the cause and worry about counting calories when I'm back in the states.



The perfect Sunday afternoon indulgence


Wheat beer, spicy mustard and a pretzel - three of Germany's main food groups


American Breakfast at The California Breakfast Slam - my hangover go-to


Yumcha Heroes perfection


liters of fruit wine at the werder baumblΓΌtenfest





Maria Bonita tacos and margs


Ringing in spargel season with schnitzel, potatoes and riesling


Baby beers


A tier at Anna Blume


Just a SMALL portion from a barbecue for seven people


KaDeWe cakes

See y'all on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...